For your information, UMP Library will organize a workshop in order to give, explore and update new information about one of our digital database. The schedule is as below.
IEEE Authorship Workshop
Date: 7TH NOVEMBER 2019 (Thursday)
Time: 11:00am – 12:30pm
Venue: Computer Lab, UMP Gambang Library
Trainer: Alex Liu, MIS (IEEE Client Services Manager Southeast Asia)
IEEE Xplore – Essential notes & contributes a journal or conference proceeding article.
Participants will be discussed based on the essential learning notes to contribute either a journal or conference proceeding article on the IEEE Xplore as part of their scholarly communication activities, such as:
- Introduction to IEEE & IEEE Xplore – a resource digital library
- Writing for a journal or conference proceedings – the difference
- The format (structure) of an IEEE paper
- Ethics in writing
- Understanding IEEE journals site on IEEE Xplore
- Finding a conference’s call for paper on IEEE Xplore
- Using the Journal recommendation tool
- Understanding & use the functionalities of IEEE Xplore via creating a personal account & access full text
- Search Strategies to advanced searching to aid your academic studies
- Discover & browsing related articles to support your research activities. Browsing the collections in the platform
Participants who are interested to publish on IEEEXplore (as a journal paper, magazine article or conference proceedings)
For those interested to join in, please register via the following link or scan the QR code.